Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter 2007


It's Easter 2007. That would be our 60th Easter. Aurora came over to see what the Easter Bunny left for her to find. She found 12 eggs painted by very talented bunnies. Speaking of bunnies, Bob at North House Folk School asked me “how much the bunnie helpers get for making baskets?” I replied that I didn't know. He informed me "they get two points just like anyone else." That's Bob looking out the window of a tiny log cabin in a picture above.
Last night we ate pizza and played some music at the Old Playhhouse. I guess that's why it’s called the playhouse. Betsy, Kay, Myra, Bob, myself and guests had much fun. It's a delight to listen to Kay's singing and Myra's fiddle. The rest of us were the rhythm section.
Joyce got back from Arizona late last night. She has to decide by Monday the Ninth whether she wants the Flagstaff job. We’re pretty sure she will take it. She would start in June are July.

No comments: